NCAA Basketball Championship Bracket Pool
Here’s how it works:
- You pay $10 per bracket to enter. Play as many brackets as you wish, $10 each.
- You can pay by clicking on the “Pay Now” button below.
- You can select your bracket picks by clicking on the link below to set up your account and make your picks.
- Deadline to make your picks is 12:15 PM ET, 3/17/2022
- You earn points for each of your teams that advance to the next round. The winner will have the most cumulative points for the entire tournament.
- Points are awarded based on the following weighted values per round:
|Round of 64:||1|
|Round of 32:||2|
If you do the math, you will see that there are a maximum of 120 possible points to be won.
Bonus points: There are no bonus points for seeds, underdogs, or other such things.
Tie-Break rules: When you select your picks, you must enter a guess at the combined total score of both teams in the final championship round. In the event of a tie, the player with the closest to the combined total score without going over wins.
60% of all entry fees collected will be paid out in prizes. The other 40% will go to the Council #81 Knights of Columbus charitable fund. The prize pool will be awarded as follows:
- 50% to the first place winner
- 35% to the second place winner
- 15% to the third place winner
Here’s your road map:
I’m ready to play!
Step one: Click Here to login or create an account.
Step two: In the window that opens, select the option to create a poolhost.com account
Step three: Follow the prompts and create your account
Step four: Click on “Go To Pool: KofC March Madness”
Step five: Click on “Picks” in the top menu, then “Make/Change Picks”
Step six: Select a Region (East, West, South, Midwest, Final Four) which will be pink.
Step seven: Click on a team to highlight it. When you have completed a region, it will turn green. Proceed to the other regions until you are done.
Step eight: Return to this page and pay for your brackets. Click on the “Pay Now” button below. $10 each bracket.
Step nine: Put the beer on ice, relax and enjoy the games! As the tournament progresses, you can check on your standing and view the leaders. You may also change your picks before the tournament starts. Just click here or go to http://www.poolhost.com and click on “Pool Home”
(If you have trouble:
1. Login or create an account at http://www.poolhost.com.
2. Go to the ‘Pool Tools’ menu and choose ‘Join a Private Pool’.
3. To Join the pool you need to enter the Pool ID and Pool Password.
For the Pool ID # type: 60245
For the Pool Password type: kofc81
4.’Confirm’ to join the pool ‘KofC March Madness’
That’s it! The next time you login in to http://www.poolhost.com , you can get back to your pool(s) by going to ‘My Pools’ where you’ll see all the pools you’ve joined. Clicking on a pool name will take you to that pool.You can switch to a different pool by going to ‘My Pools’ again at any time.
If you have really serious trouble, email the pool administrator or the webmaster.