Here’s how it works:
You pay $10 per square. You may buy as many squares as you wish. After the grid is filled, numbers from 0 to 9 are randomly assigned and entered into the index squares across the top and down the side. At the end of each Quarter of the Super Bowl, you look up the score on the grid and match the last digit of each team’s score.
For example, on this sample grid, at the end of the first quarter, if the Giants are ahead 14-3, you would find the number 4 on the left index column, and the number 3 on the top index row. Where those two numbers intersect on the grid is the winner of that quarter’s payout. (You can’t pre-select your numbers. You can only select your squares. The index number area will appear blank when you select your square, and will be randomly assigned and announced when the pool has filled or before the game starts.) You can check below to see the completed grid before game time.
View the Squares:
A prize of $150 will be awarded at the end of the first, second, third and fourth quarters, for a total of $600 in payouts. The balance will be retained by the Knights of Columbus, Council #81, a registered 501(c) charity, and applied to our charitable work in the Marlborough area.
I’m ready to play:
- Click Here and then click on “Pick a Super Bowl Square”.
- You will be prompted to register. Select a “user handle,” i.e., nickname. If you don’t want your real name to appear, you can use “Joe T.” or “Maverick,” etc.
- Your initial password will be “KC81”.
- After you log in, you will be prompted to change your password.
- Select your squares. Your user handle will be entered automatically.
- Return to this page and pay for your squares by credit or debit card using the “Buy Now” button below.
There is a 2.5% convenience fee added to the price for credit or debit card purchases to cover the credit card processing fee charged to us. If you wish to avoid it, mail a check or deliver cash to:
Knights of Columbus Council #81
277 Main St.
Marlborough, MA 01752
- If the pool sells out, another will be rolled out if there is sufficient time before the Super Bowl.
- In the event a pool is not fully sold, prizes will be reduced proportionately. Unsold squares will be marked “No Winner” and the prize for that quarter rolled over to the remaining quarters.
- If payment is not made within 24 hours of reserving a square, that square will be released and resold.
- Grid numbers will be assigned by a random number generator at www.squarespool.com.